THEA 1300 MUSICAL THEATRE SCAVENGER HUNT
Divide yourselves into teams of 2-3 people (list team members here):
Make sure there's at least one team member with a smartphone who's agreeable to photo-document your adventure via group selfies!
Using the tools and resources on this orientation guide, ...
- Locate and retrieve a theatre-related book from the library and take a group "shelfie" at the shelf where you found it.
- Using the Internet Broadway Database, find a musical that opened in the year each of your group members were born and list shows/years here:
- Using the Internet Broadway Database, find an award for best musical from the year each of your group members were born and list shows/years here:
- Find a helpful library staff member at one of the service points and take a group photo with them.
- How would you go about making an appointment with your librarian and what meeting location would you choose?
- Using MusicalTheaterSongs.com, find a ballad for a character that's your actual age and voice type (for each group member). List the songs/shows.
- Find a book about musical theatre and take a photo of your group where you found it.
- Find a score that includes various songs from musicals and take a photo of your group where you found it.
- Find a favorite study spot in the library and take a group photo there.
- After you fill out this sheet, take a photo and upload it with your scavenger hunt photos at: http://tiny.cc/theatrehunt