1. From the library's homepage, select the "journals" tab. Then, choose "browse selected scholarly/academic journals by subject."
2. Then, scroll down to "social science and behavioral science" on the left side of the page.
3. From there, you'll see "education" listed as an option and you can then browse education e-journal titles.
1. To see the library's print and electronic collection, go to the library's homepage and select the "more search options" link on the OneSearch tab.
2. Then, select "Journal Search" at the top of the page.
3. Enter a journal title or browse a category on the left side. Choose "social science" and then "education" to view all education-related titles.
One Bear Place #97148Waco, TX 76798-7148
Copyright © Baylor® University. All rights reserved.
Report It | Title IX | Mental Health Resources | Anonymous Reporting | Legal Disclosures